Club Championship 2018
Every year Charnwood AC hold a club athletics championship for all track and field events. Due to a congested fixture list and typical training cycles between the summer and winter seasons, it was decided last year that this would become a virtual club championship with results decided based upon performances at the Charnwood AC Open events and league events where the athelete is representing Charnwood AC.
In 2018 we will be following the same format, the first Charnwood AC Open event is on the 8th April and you can see which other events are available that qualify for the club championship here.
The virtual club championship will follow this format:
1. The club championship is available for current Charnwood AC club members only. Current means athletes who have a 2018/19 membership card.
2. The club championship will be for all track and field events included in Charnwood AC Opens, league matches and Leicestershire County Championships.
3. The age groups will be U13, U15, U17, U20, Senior and Masters as defined for the 2018 athletics season.
4. There will be a club champion for each event in each age group, with certificates also for the second and third place performances.
5. Performances will be considered where the athlete is representing the club in a league match or competing at the Charnwood AC Open events.
6. Performances will be taken from the Power of 10 website only. Please make sure you are registered there.
If you have any questions, please get in contact with us through the usual channels.